Creating delightful events with a nostalgic touch
Organising Vintage Events since 2009
Your Business Tagline
Exhibit with Discover Vintage
Exhibit at the
Festival of Vintage
The Festival has been running since 2011 and we are very proud to say that many of our trade exhibitors have been with us from the very beginning. The event has evolved over the years and grown into two large grandstand buildings over 3 floors at York Racecourse. Which means all trading is under cover in light, bright buildings. The Festival of Vintage has a great reputation for selecting and showcasing the UK's best vintage dealers! With strict datelines imposed the Festival of Vintage ensures our visitors see amazing original vintage items in our Vintage Arcade offering some of the very best vintage shopping in the UK. We do welcome a limited number of those selling Top Quality Reproduction and this is in a special dedicated area of the Festival within the Nostalgia Hall.
Layout of Exhibitors
To help our visitors shop wisely (they really love to shop) and find what they are looking for, we separate original vintage (1920's-1960's only) in a different area from Vintage Inspired/Repro Brands and we also have a small Vintage Craft Section-so our visitors know exactly what they are buying.
We target the right customers, who are enthusiasts and into the vintage scene, they know what they are looking for and know that the Festival of Vintage offers a quality shopping experience. Footfall over the weekend is up to 5,000 people. With many visiting year on year and estimate spend per head is high!
Exhibit at the
Vintage Home Show
Since our Vintage Home Shows started back in 2012, we have been lucky enough to have lots of regular exhibitors who sell very well and thats why our visitors come back time after time.
The event was created to be a hub for buyers in search of items from the 1950's-1970's under one roof. Prices range from the average to high end, as you never know who might visit and what they are looking for. In the past we have attracted the attention of Interior Designers as well as celebrities such a Paloma Faith & TV stars
What we look for from our exhibitors
We love to have knowledgeable exhibitors; who have a passion for what they are selling at our shows. If you sell great examples of Midcentury & Vintage Home Items or even classy Industrial or Art Deco, we want to hear from you! We welcome sellers of Furniture, Ceramics, Art, Lighting, Glass, Textiles, Kitchenailia and general home items. Mainly from the 1950's-1970's but we are also looking for classics of the 20th century with style!
Who are our visitors
Our shows have a great attendance of Interior Style conscious buyers, who are looking for key pieces of furniture & homewares for their homes. The range of items that are bought on the day do included plenty of small items as you would expect but also many large pieces of furniture.
Why Discover Vintage?
We have a great reputations for running well attended and well organised, professional events.
We have a strict policy of only accepting applications from good quality exhibitors at all of our events and our visitors know that our traders have been carefully chosen which means we have interested buyers attending our shows
We want you to meet your perfect customers at our shows. Those who are there to buy; armed with a tape measure! Our customers have a lot of enthusiasm and love for what they are buying, so you know the piece is off to a good home. Because our shows are very specific in style our visitors travel far and wide. Plus they know what they are looking at too!
Book your space today!
New Exhibitor Guide
Show Responsibilities & Booking T&C's
We pride ourselves on the quality of our exhibitors, many of which have been with us from the beginning of our respective show locations and many exhibiting at more than one location.
We promote each of our events individually within various printed press,online listings and social media outlets. We aim for regular attendance figures of 1000+ for each event. Targeting the right buyers for you is our priority and making sure they understand exactly what will be up for sale is of high importance for the show to continue to be a success. When you book a space with us; in return we ask for the following of you as a seller-
Help with distributing posters and flyers to encourage more visitors
Images of items you are selling to allow us to create a pre-show showcase of what is going to be at the show
Your own social media activities and letting your customers know you are exhibiting with us
At the Show
A well presented and inviting stall with quality items within our specified dateline specified for each show
Good Knowledge of your stock
Communications with visitors at your stall
Means to take card payments-we recommend an I-Zettle Machine
Excellent customer service post event regarding delivery etc
Please also read our Booking Terms & Conditions before you apply for a stall on the relevant Show website either
1. To apply for your stand, return a booking form and then arrange full payment to Discover Vintage Ltd by return.
2. Upon acceptance of your booking and payment, Discover Vintage will confirm your stand by sending you paid invoice via email.
3. Final setting up details will be emailed during the week before the event.
4. If your booking is cancelled for any reason, the fee is non-refundable.
5. A booking made by the person or company listed on the booking form cannot be transferred to a 3rd party for any reason.
6. If for any reason the event is cancelled by ourselves or the venue we will offer a free stall for our next show at the location you have booked as a goodwill gesture.
At the event
1. The Stall Holder shall have access for setting up 2 hours before the event starts on the day of the event. There is no option to set up the day before.
2.If you don't arrive until 30 minutes before Early Bird Entry (10:30) on the day of the show. we reserve the right cancel your space without refund.
3. An electricity point must be requested in advance and any electrical equipment being used must be PAT tested before plug into venue sockets.
4. The organisers will bear no liability whatsoever for safety of persons, stock, money or possessions while travelling to, from or during the event. Stall Holders are required to take out their own relevant insurance.
5. The positioning of Stall Holders at the event is at the absolute discretion of the organisers.
6. In the interest of Health and Safety stalls should be manned at all times whilst the event is open and should not be dismantled until closing time or by express permission off the organisers.
7. As this is a vintage event with a dateline 1920-1969, all goods for sale or services promoted must be; vintage to the dateline or created using vintage articles. No new Goods are permitted and Food is not permitted for sale.
More detailed set-up info will be emailed on the Monday before the event. If you have any further queries please email before fill out an application form.
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.